Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our Day

I'm having a hard time imagining that folks that read our blog really care about our mundane, day-to-day stuff that happens.  However, since I'm really doing this for the kids, I'm going to keep writing this stuff down.  If you're bored, I apologize...but I hope someday Bella and Arianna get a kick out of reading what our lives were like when they were little.

So, Wednesdays have been busy while I've been on maternity leave.  On Wednesday mornings I take the girls and go to the Mom's small group at our church.  It's a great group of women that are also on this amazing parenting journey, most of them with small children.  I participated in the group when I was on maternity with Bella too...and loved it.  They have helped me keep my sanity through the early weeks of both of the girls lives.  

Then on Wednesday evenings we attend a small group.  It's several families from our church...some with kids, others without.  It's really been a blessing to me to get to know the people in the group over the last several months.  We are really thankful to have such a great bunch of friends.

Today we had preschool at Bella's friend Ava's house.  Bella learned about fire safety (although she says she learned about fire trucks), did a craft project, had snack and got to play outside with her friends.  She absolutely loves going to Ava's because she has a full size trampoline.  At one point I looked outside and Bella and Jason were jumping together...so cute!

Tonight Jason is making dinner for us, and Papa Butch is coming to eat.  Bella LOVES her Papa.

I took pictures of Arianna today, and got a few cute ones.  I'm going to try to post them here later.

Amy

2 comments:

Carrie said...

If I didn't write about the mundane, I wouldn't have much to write about! It's always fun to have a glimpse into another person's life, so don't worry!

You are doing great!

Jessica said...

This is your personal online scrapbook, a place to record memories. Mundane or not, it will be great fun to look back on family life when your beautiful girls are grown. :)

By the way. A helpful hint that I like is to categorize your posts. Like "Dress Up", "Zoo", "Family Time", "Sleepy Time", etc.... That way blogger makes a list of categories on the side of your blog and later on you can click on Zoo and see all the times you went to the zoo without having to go through your entire blog. Hope that makes sense.