Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Have No Idea What I'm Doing

So, I'm finally trying my hand at blogging.  I don't know what I'm doing, when I'm going to find time to keep it up, or who will read it...but here goes anyway.  

I want a place to record the daily happenings with my girls.  They are constantly amazing me with something they do or say, and I'm not writing it down anywhere.  I'm hoping that by starting a blog it will prompt me to records all of their stuff.

You'll notice I chose the title "Daily Grace and Joy."  For those that do not know, those are our girls' middle names (Isabella Grace and Arianna Joy).

Okay, so now for one of the funny things that I want to record.  Bella is constantly asking us "What's that noise?" any time she hears something that she isn't familiar with.  Recently she passed gas and Daddy asked her "What's that noise?"  She promptly responded, "Fireworks."  I don't know where she got this from, but now anytime she passes gas, she tells us it's fireworks!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

You'll get the hang of it! It definitely gets easier the more you do it.

Then you find your husband asking if you could be a housewife this month instead of a houseblogger. " )

Carrie said...

p.s. Fireworks?? That's HILARIOUS!