Sunday, October 26, 2008

First Week Back at Work

Well, we made it through our first week with me back at work.  Bella was sick all week, which made Jason foray into staying at home with two kids extra challenging.  He did it...and handled it like a pro, but it was very hard.  

My return to work was tough.  I missed the girls and Jason tremendously, and had major changes to my job description.  Those two things had me feeling a bit like a fish out of water most of the week.

Thankfully, Aunt MaryAnn was scheduled to come and visit (from South Carolina) for the weekend.  Having something to look forward too helped to get us over the bumps of the week.  Now, we are all enjoying her visit.

I realize now that I'm going to be a weekend blogger.  I tried many times to get a post up, but just couldn't seem to get to it.  My apologies to anyone that's been checking for updates.


No comments: