Friday, October 17, 2008

"I nurse my baby."


In order to appreciate this story you have to know that a nursing shawl, is a cover that has a strap that goes around my neck and covers Arianna and I when I need to feed her in public.

Okay, so last night my Dad was here for dinner and Arianna got hungry.  I got my nursing shawl out and fed her.  I must have left it on the couch, because pretty soon Bella comes up to us and say, "I nurse my baby."  As you can see from the picture, she had the shawl on and had gotten her baby out to feed her.  So cute!!!

By the way, if you are a nursing mom or know someone who is, these shawls are GREAT!!!  My friend Ronni makes and sells them in all different colors and designs.  If you are interested in getting one, just let me know I'll put you in touch with her.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

What a sweet little mommy!