Friday, October 17, 2008

Arianna...



It has been such a joy to get to know our little Arianna over the past six weeks.  She's really starting to exhibit her personality, and she is a pistol!  She has some really happy times...laughing and cooing, but when you do something she doesn't like, she's going to let you know about it.  She's a little fussy in the evening, but that seems to be improving some.  We're not sure if the improvement is because I'm not eating much dairy, or simply because she's getting older and more used to being here.  She's awful cute, as you can tell by these pictures.

She does sleep better then Isabella did.  In fact, I often think she sleeps better than Isabella does right now!  I'm very thankful for Arianna's sleep habits, as it will make my return to work much easier.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness!! She is SO cute and looks so much different than the last time I saw her three weeks ago!

And don't even get me started on those cheeks!!